Jan 1st, 2015
MyAssays Ltd. has launched www.mycurvefit.com – genuinely easy-to-use online curve fitting.
A spin-off to the assay-based online data analysis tools at www.myassays.com, the MyCurveFit service offers general curve-fitting tools for requirements outside of typical life sciences assay formats. The service is already in use in a wide range of fields, including banking, electronics, meteorology, and space exploration.
With no software to download or configure, simply visit the site, enter your data points, and obtain a curve fit of your choice automatically.
• Free online curve-fitting
• Preconfigured with popular fits
o Linear Regression
o Polynomial Regression (Quadratic, Cubic)
o Non-linear Regression (4PL, 5PL, Power, Gaussian, and many more!)
o Cubic Spline (Natural, Smoothed, Akima)
• Weighted fits
• User-defined fits (supply your own equation/model)
• Predict values from the fitted curve (interpolation and extrapolation)
• Goodness-of-fit measures including error ranges
• Excel/PDF export
• Share your fit and methods